Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend in review

I hope you all had a great long weekend friends, my sisters and I certainly did! And Poe did too!
On Friday night she actually did some RELAXING!
Beans told me she likes Poe better when she's not trying to stand on her face!

 She also did some training with Momma - such a smart cookie that one - talk about "will work for food!"
Momma also spent some time talking to new friends, people friends, who were very interested in helping Poe on her journey to be adopted. So when Saturday rolled around, we had breakfast and a morning play and then Momma packed up Poe's stuff and off they went to meet these new friends!
Poe met a wonderful dog names Dante. She LOVED him and he loved her! They like to play the same, equal energy levels, and they also enjoy the dirt! (and Dante's people don't mind that one bit - SCORE Poe!)
It's a match made in heaven, and these nice people have been wanting to help a rescue dog for a while (Dante is a rescue too!), so for now this is where Poe will stay.
Momma says sometimes when fostering a dog, no matter how much she and I love the dog, a decision has to be made for whats best for all involved, in this case, Poe, and my sisters (though they were being really good about the pogo-stick puppy in the house). I know there will be another dog that will come and stay with us soon enough . . . These people did a good thing for Poe and the rescue, my Momma and my sisters are very greatful (and i am too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment