Friday, July 6, 2012

Kibble therapy

Ador-A-Bull Dog Rescue got a donation of kibbles the other day (hooray, the rescue always needs kibbles) but it's not the kind they can use, so, they decided to "pay it forward".
So last night Momma TOOK ME WITH HER (i love love love car rides!), to donate the kibble to a familiar place. That small rural animal shelter that took me in once upon a time.

While we were there I got to see the nice lady that runs the place, and she almost cried she was so happy to see me! I told her about my wonderful life, and my sisters, and I smiled the whole time.  So a happy night for all of us, and some happy tummies for the shelter dogs.




Have a great weekend everyone!

note from Quinn's Momma; having a bad day? feeling a little blue? Kibble therapy is powerful! Any shelter, but especially the small town/rural shelters can always really make use of donations. It doesn't have to be big, a bag of food, or grab a few bones (dog knows shelter pooches would love something to relieve kennel boredom), and go introduce yourself, maybe spend a few minutes with a couple of the animals who's lives you are enriching. Trust me, it works wonders to "pay it forward" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment